Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Hey!

Hey everyone right now I just got home from swim practice, and it's 11 oclock. I know, I get done at 9:30 and don't get back till 11. It's because all of my younger siblings have practice. We had our parent/kid meet last night, and our first official meet is next Tuesday at Kent.

Next week I am doing volleyball camp at Kennedy Catholic High School all week every day from 9 AM to 1 PM, and there will be a tournament at the end. I decided that I want volleyball to be my high school sport, not soccer or swim team, but I will still do swim team in the summer, and I will also keep running so I stay in shape....that is why I am doing volleyball camp now, so I can actually make the team in high school. Also, me and my friend Andrea are both on swim team, so after swim a couple times a week, we are going to be taking a couple of volleyballs over to the tennis courts at the club, and are going to practice our serves, bumping, spiking, hitting, setting, and other things. I am excited for that!

Also, I have been very busy reading a bunch of books, I have a big stack of them by my bed.....

Right now I am too lazy to go get my camera, but I do have pictures of a lot of fun things!!

So stay tuned,

MG

No comments:

Post a Comment