Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

School's Out!!!

Yes!! Finally! No more school, praise the Lord!! Finally, a whole summer to relax, read, and wake up every morning at 7:30 to go to swim practice. :) hee hee. Here are some activities that I am doing over the summer

- Girls Weekend ( This upcoming Monday and Tuesday ) An annual thing. Look in my posts in last May to see what last years was like

- Volleyball Camp at Kennedy - working on my serving, bumping, hitting, spiking, setting, and just the game of volleyball  skills so I can be an even better beast at my sport!!! woop woop!

- A retreat at Palisades ( Also look in July of last year )

- A photography class

- Swim Team, ( of course)

- Summer camp at Camp Hamilton ( look in last year -August! )

- Going to Massachusetts for a special occasion ( excited!!!) We are staying for two weeks, and part of it I think is at Cape Cod, another in Concord, where MDBC takes place.  :)

And lots more fun things!! Also, to end the year, we had a pool party, which was really fun. We had yummy drinks, yummy food, good music, and a nice pool with friends and others.....it was a blast! We did it last year( again, got to June of last year) and I think it was more fun this year. You had to pay this time, also.

The end of the school year was happy and sad! Happy because well, duh -we are out of school! No more uniforms! Or homework! Or waking up at 7! ( now its 7:30 ! ) Or homework! Or teachers! Or homework!

And sad because a lot of my friends I don't get to see over the summer, and some are leaving for good, but happily
- there is this thing called "hanging out" where you call someone and they hang out with you, so with the friends I want to see I will call so I can hang out with them. :)

- And I see Carolyn and Andrea and others on swim team every day, so that aint a problemo!! :)

So have a happy summer!


Mary Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment