Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Swim Meets

We have had two swim meets so far and they were pretty good, even though we lost both of them, haha. :) In the first meet I swam

- in the 200 medley relay 50 freestyle
- 50 free
- 50 breaststroke
- and 50 free in the 200 freestyle relay

In the second meet I swam

-In the 200 medley relay 50 backstroke
-100 IM
-50 butterfly
- and 50 free in the 200 freestyle relay


In the second meet though, I got bumped down to the B relay, which made me really mad, and I was like " What the heck?! You aren't supposed to change relays in the middle of the swim season! " 


I really really REALLY hope I am in the A relay for the next meets


But I did pretty well, considering the fact I don't swim year round like most of the swimmers on my team. 


Oh, and I was too lazy to take pictures, but maybe I will next time

And I got a new swim bag, woo hoo!!!!

Thanks for reading, and spread the word about my bog!!!!

Mary Grace

1 comment:

  1. Hey, those are pretty much the exact same things that I swam in my first two meets two! =)

    ReplyDelete