Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

(in a very calm voice ) I might just possibly explode right now

OMG I THINK THAT I AM GOING TO EXPLODE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HUNGER GAMES IS TONIGHT! AND I THINK WE MIGHT BE GOING SOON BECAUSE WE NEED TO GET GOOD SEATS AND I AM SO VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY EXCITED TO SEE IT WITH CLARE MCKENNA I AM GOING TO DIE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wheph. I think I am okay. For now. And later, after I blow up, watch the movie, sleep in, etc., I will tell you about my new found exploration..here is a hint word for you.  


                                                                          SMASH

Yuperdeedoo. That's your word. And I am going to explode now so I better go!

HHG!

MG

1 comment:

  1. Omg!!!!!! I can't wait til tomorrow!!!!!!! HUNGER GAMES!!!!!! TEAM PEETA!!!!

    ReplyDelete