Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Hunger Games

IT. WAS. EPIC.  Totally, amazingly, awesomly, superdee duperdee epic. and amazing. My new favorite movie of the year, of the decade, of the century, of the life is The Hunger Games! It was WONDERFUL!
 Me, Clare, and my Dad got to the theater at about 7:30, for a movie showing at midnight, and the lines were AMAZINGLY long. No just kidding. we were second in line. Haha. At least we got really good seats. Right in the middle, but in the high section. We packed in a purse three bags of candy, ( we ate more waiting for the movie than while we were actually watching the movie haha....it was that intense the whole time. )  my camera, Clare's Kindle, my Nook, Clare's phone, a deck of cards,a book for me too read,  gum, icebreakers, and we had my Dad's phone in their too. Since I like to organize stuff, I kept organizing the purse many time is the theater. Clare and I went to get a drink from Starbucks while we were waiting, and while my Dad was reading The Hunger Games ( he got two thirds before the movie actually started) and the guy (mean movie theater man ) wouldn't let us in with our drink (which is ironic because practically everyone in line behind us had Starbucks...did anybody yell at them?! I don't think so! ) so we kept trying to figure out how to sneak it in. so we ended up sticking the cup on the side of Clare's jacket and then hooking arms and walking in, and he didn't notice us! Of course it didn't exactly help that Clare was giggling the whole time, haha  : ) and then we finally got into the theater. We read for a long time, then played on Clare's Kindle Fire Hunger Games Trivia, which we were awesome at, of course, and then the movie started. It was AMAZING. I laughed at things that Haymitch and Effie said, and there were some really very funny parts, and then I had tears streaming down my ( as well as I think the whole theaters )face when Rue dies, and it was SO sad, and the rest of the movie was just marvelous! If you haven't seen it, you really very must must must, and I won't give away any more spoilers to the movie  :) Here are the pictures.  :)






it was kind of hard because of the lighting, but you can still tell that he is reading the Hunger Games on the Nook.  :)

Happy Hunger Games!
Oh wait they already happened...unless you haven't seen it!

Mary Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment