Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cute Little Shirt

Hey Y'all! Remember how I went to the Junior High Rally and told you about those funny t-shirts? Well check out this awesome on that I found. 

Go to this website - ( just click on it )

http://www.kerusso.com/christian-t-shirts/hunger-for-god-t-shirt.html

Like it? If it didn't work for you, it was a Hunger Games t-shirt, except for it said " Hunger For God " and instead of a mockingjay, there is a golden dove, and it says " His spirit will fill you" then there is the bible verse John 6:35, which is " Jesus said to them" I am the bread of life. Those who come to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall not thirst" and then my favorite part is at the bottom it says " May you ever be in God's favor" LOVE it! :)

MG

No comments:

Post a Comment