Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Grandmother!!!!

Today is my super awesome and amazing Grandmother's birthday!  I love her SO SO SO much, and she is one of the best Grandmothers in the whole world!!! Some qualities that I love about her are that . . .

- She calls us frequently to chat on the phone, which I love!!! I love talking to her and telling her about what happens at school, with sports, or just whatever, and so do my siblings!

- She always always always remembers to send us a birthday card or present in the mail, but goes beyond that, sending everyone in our family a Hershey's chocolate bar, and goes even farther than that, and sends my Aunt Christine one! She is SO SO SO generous as well as thoughtful!!!

- She does the most amazing job at sending me emails about my blog posts, which I adore, and she always says nice things and praises every picture and word I write!!!

- Whenever we visit her, in Massachusetts, or she visits us, she always will teach us how to play a song or new duet on the piano, which is loads of fun for everybody!

- She always looks nice, and always has fashionable clothes on, and has her hair done nicely.

- She is one of the best Grandmothers in the world, and what could beat that????

 Last year with anne Marie and Arianna at a restaurant.


This was two or three years ago, this is me and her in her kitchen making Chop Suey.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMOTHER!!! I LOVE YOU AND WISH I COULD BE WITH YOU TO CELEBRATE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment