Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Busy, busy busy!

Well I haven't posted for a few days, and that's because my schedule has been packed busy!  and it's about to get busier. This week, I promise, I will be posting about

- My mother's birthday
- My CYO volleyball team and our games this weekend
- Going to my friend's house and getting my nails done
- And something else, but I kind of forgot what it was off the top of my head, so I guess it will be a surprise!
and for right now, here is my schedule for the week...

Monday- Volleyball from 3 to 5 o'clock.

Tuesday- Volleyball private serving practice from 3:30 to 4:30, then go to track. ( 5 to 7 or something )

Wednesday- Volleyball from 3 to 5 o'clock.

Thursday- Volleyball private serving practice from 3:30 to 4:30.

Friday- Track from I think 5 to 7.

And, my mom was talking about starting swimming again, as well as piano lessons again.......I don't know where that would all fit, but, yeah..

So, I look forward to blogging for you this week, and hope you enjoy reading it!

Now, off to go wake up my lazy sisters who need to get ready for school or we are gonna be late late late!

Thanks for reading,


GRACIE <3 

2 comments: