Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Oh Yeah...I Forgot About That

So remember how I remodeled my bedroom? So I sorta forgot about posting the final pictures of that, but I remembered now! So even though I still have to do a couple of finishing touches to my room, I will put the pictures that I took up...enjoy. :)

                                                             Paris picture on my wall. :)
                                                      The post of my bed
                                                            curtains!
                                      Here is what it looks like when you walk in....
                                               My feet on my bed....he he
I know it's blurry, but a collage of some of my favorite pictures on my wall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment