Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

John Mark's Birthday

My little bro John Mark turned 7 on October 3rd, and we celebrated by getting out of school early and going to Chuck E. Cheese. haha. That was pretty fun, and I spent a lot of the time helping my little sisters Annelise and Lucianna on the kiddie-rides, which was fine by me.

 After that we went to the Nordstrom Cafe for dinner, but I wanted to skip the eating and go to BP (the teen section of clothes in Nordstrom) and go look-shopping, he he. :) 

For his dessert, we had ice cream cake and ended the day watching The Middle, one of my favorite shows on ABC. :) 

Here is a couple of pictures of us with the cake. :) 


 Sorry about my hair being a disaster...I ran downstairs after I got out of the shower and didn't have a chance to brush it yet. :)
Blowing out the candles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment