Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Book Review

I just read a book called "A Year Without Autumn" , by Liz Kessler. . It is a book for about 9-12 year olds, so I thought it might be a little young for me, but I actually really enjoyed it! I would recommend it for about 10-14 year olds. It was about a girl named Jenni, and her best friend is Autumn. It takes place where their families have been going on vacation for many years, and while on her way to Autumn's place, Jenni takes an elevator that takes her one year into the future. When she gets out she realizes this, and she also realizes that a horrible accident has happened. She takes the elevator farther and farther into her life, and she realizes that she must undo what has happened. This is a great book, very suspensful and thrilling. I finished it very quickly and thought it was an excellent book, very well written. It has some twists and turns, so be prepared for them if you read the book! I rate it 4 stars, ( It's hard to get a five with me) and I hope you also read the book!

 

Thanks for Reading! ( my blog, not the book)

MG

2 comments:

  1. How was the language? I've read a lot of books where the people who recommend them say that there was no bad language at all but when I read it I was quite disappointed by it.
    Also is there any sensuality? As in kissing or other stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah actually there was no bad language whatsoever that I remembered, and I probably would have. There was no kissing or anything like that, so you don't really have to worry about anything. :)

    ReplyDelete