Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

What?! It can't be!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, nothing extremely bad happened. I am still going to camp, and my family and friends are all safe and accounted for .  :) But it is almost Saturday, May 12th! And I have gotten no entries for my contest!!!!! NOO! Dudes, that's what  I call pathetic. No, you don't have to comment or send me an email saying sorry, ( please don't, actually)  but I just wanted to say that's how lowly and not-viewed-a-lot my blog is! This is why you need to tell people to go on it. and if this is your first time on my blog, remember Pride and Prejudice! If you don't like this post, and think I am some scary ogre that is mean and complains, don't worry! keep reading or look on the sidebar and see my beautiful pictures!

And also, pray for me that I find the cord to charge my camera with. Because my camera is out of battery. And if it is out of battery, I can't take pictures! And if I can't take pictures, then my life is over! ( And I also wont be able to take pictures of camp- GASP! -read about hat below) And if my life is over, then you won't be able to read my beautiful blog! so pray guys! And I wont' be able to download the pictures on my camera that are sitting there, and turst me- you want to see them.

So keep praying!!!

And thanks for reading! ( I love reading..haha random fact)

And tell people about my blog!!!

MG

No comments:

Post a Comment