Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Body of Christ...

So today was Arianna's First Communion, and from there we went to Tanya's wedding. From there we went straight to mass again, because we don't have time tomorrow, and my parents think we have to go every Sunday, and apparently this morning didn't count. Out of just today, I am wiped out, and went to church three times! I have a little smidgen of energy left to blog, though. : )

So Arianna's First Communion mass was great, and we weren't supposed to take pictures, but I was like, " Are you serious!?!?!?!" And of course, me being me, I went ahead and took a hundred pictures. Since the lighting in the church stinks, I am going to put a little twist on the post, and make it black and white. Since I absolutely love black and white pictures, I am going to do that. I think it will be neat. :) Since Arianna was in the Children's choir most of the time, and a stupid microphone was in the way, I only got a few pictures of her. Luckily, I got many of other kids. I will put my favorites up.  :)


 This is a family picture we took after mass
 First Communion Girl!

 Arianna and Grace Anne Turner
 Abbie Wolf

 Children's choir
 Fr. Bill



 These are some kids in Arianna's class




 Bringing up the gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment