Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

And You May Now Kiss The Bride!

That's what the priest said at Tanya's wedding. The only slight change was that it was all in Ukrainian, because that's what ethnicity Tanya is. Tanya has been a family friend for a while, and is one of our favorite babysitters who does a great job cleaning the house! She nannies for us three times a week, and she is the sweetest person you will ever meet.  So since the whole service was in Ukrainian, I couldn't really understand anything, same with the reception. It was very different, quite a change for me. But it was still cool, and the food was  . . . interesting. Tanya looked absolutely gorgeous, and I didn't want to take any pictures during the wedding though, since it might be considered rude to the Ukrainians. Since I had my cousins there, ( Tanya works for them too) it wasn't so awkward. We hung out outside, and it was pretty fun. I just can't wait for Tanya to get back!


 The table place( The little box had chocolate rocks in it )
 The stage where Tanya, Roman, the bridesmaids, and groomsmen


 The table ( see all of the food?  )

 One of the chairs


 Tanya and Roman



No comments:

Post a Comment