Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

All the Way From Cincinnati!

Here is the latest letter from Mary catherine....

Hi everyone,

I am writing to you from my hospital bed. I STILL can't eat or drink anything. They are feeding me through an IV (that means there's a needle in my arm with a tube that goes to a plastic medicine bag that has liquid food in it with lots of vitamins and stuff like that). I can't wait to eat pasta - Gino's spaghetti with meat sauce, Trader Joe's mac and cheese and Azteca's rice are my favorites right now.

Dad is awesome. He has let me watch a bunch of Psychs and movies and TV shows, and I got to listen when he prayed the rosary last night.

I'm still pretty tired, but the pain medicine that makes me tired is gone now, so I'm waking up more.

Dad and I played Battleship twice and we're going to play Scrabble or Bananagrams later.

Love you and miss you.

Mary Cat (and Dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment