Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Volleyball

Excitingly, volleyball has started ! Practices started about a week ago, and we are still working on our bumping, serving, setting, playing, and lots of other skills at our practices. I successfully got 25 overhand serves at my first practice, but sadly haven't gotten as many at the other practices.  Our first game is next weekend, and we zstill haven't found out who and where we are playing. On Wednesday, we decided what our uniforms would look like. We are doing a lime green t-shirt, with our number on the front and back, school name, and the font in neon pink. We are all going to go to Champions and get tye-dye socks to match our uniform, and then just plain black shorts. Original, huh? And also, I am number 12 because I love that number, it is the number of my other sports jerseys, and also, I had to battle for it against my friend Andrea. We both wanted it, but unfortunately for her, I won! And I am extra happy because I seriously never win those things! :)

GRACIE <3

 I know we don't play beach volleyball, but who cares?!

No comments:

Post a Comment