Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Umm...Take a Wild Guess to see what this post is called...

Hello all blog readers out there who have traveled from afar( or downstairs to the computer) to take in the wonderful sights of my blog and my life! Yeah..dramatic and long greeting..perhaps the longest. Anyway Anyways( Grr...I know that 'anyway' is right..I think..but it doesn't sound right to me! ) I have been reading the night away, because I got dropped off at the library after school ended to check out a few...about 7....books, and I just recently finished one. It is called ' Emma Jean LAzarus Fell Out of a Tree'....odd name for a book....yeah, sh actually did fall out of a tree. I have actually read the book before, as well as the sequel to it ( I checked out that book as well. ) and it was just as simply amazing as it was the last time I read it. I also checked out " Moon Over Manifest " which was th Newberry winner...I think....maybe last year was it? Or this year? I don't know, but it still looks interesting, and I also checked out another couple books. Speaking of books, I got another book from Amazon in the mail today, called " Keeper"  and it looks very good, as I read the book review for it on Amazon. A couple days ago, I also recieve " The Gollywhopper Games " as well as " The Candymakers" which both seem excellent choices as reads over the weekend....I also checked out two books from our school library, one called" Mousenet" which is indeed a truly spectacular book so far, I am almost done, as well as  " Cross my Heart and Hope to Spy " . It seems a bit original, as in there have been books like this before, so I am not as excited to read it, but ya know, dont judge a book by it's cover...( which by the way, I do a lot of the time, and I am usually right...keep it in mind that I said usually.  ) Well I originally osught out to have the title of this post be " School, Camp Classes, etc. " But I changed my mind because I didn't talk abotu any of these things, and it would be kind of a lot to squeezealtogetherlikethisinjustonepostwhichwouldbeveryconfusingindeedtoread. Haha. Well, anyways, have an excellent weekend, ( although  will be blogging more this weekend, or at least tonight )


Sincerely,

      
 

GRACIE <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment