Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Soccer Banquet

Tonight we are heading over to Round Table pizza for a soccer banquet, and we are going to head out at about 7:00. I don't think they are handing out awards or anything, but it will be good to converse with my teammates after a month. Tomorrow I believe that they are going to Sky High,  a really awesome trampoline place. But we can't go because my Dad is working all day tomorow, at this thing at our church called " Faith Trek" , but I don't really mind.  The day after we are having a Superbowl party at our house, and my two friends Audrey and Andrea are coming over, and we are just going to hang out. Go Patriots! Then next week at school is the Penny Drive, and it is kind of complicated. I will explain in another post so yoo don't get too confused. Right now I amlistening to Adventures in Odyssey, which I will also post about later. so, some things to expect in the next week are...


- Superbowl Party
- Penny Drive
- Adventures in Odyssey
- And maybe a couple other things.  :)

Well, have a happy weekend! :)                    


GRACIE :P =P =D :D :) =)
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment