Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Books, books, bOoKs.....

Yes! Books! I love them! And reading! I love it too! Which is why, last night, I decided to make a visit to one of my good friends, Mr. Amazon. Now Mr. Amazon has ALL of the books you can imagine, but since I needed to make my Peter and The Starcatcher Series complete, and the Mysterious Benedict Society complete, I decided to buy 7 books from him. Now the great thing is, they all cost a penny. A PENNY! But the sad thing is, shipping is $3.99, so that one cent makes al of the books four bucks! So I now had to pay Mr. Amazon something like $33.36! Which may not be a lot to you, I have just been saving up my money, but my mom said that if that I really liked the books ( which I do! ) then I should get them for my nice little collection of all my faves on my bookshelf! Which I did, and I am expecting them in the mail by February 7th, but knowing Mr. Amazon, it may take a tad bit longer. Yesterday, my mom's good friend, Sarah Sexton came over to ou house for a nice chat with my mom and to have dinner with us ( she made taco's, benas, rice, and cupcakes which were all delicious! Thank you! ) and her daughter, Anna, had borrowed one of my books In May, when Mary Catherine made her first communion, and it just happened to be Pies and Prejudice! And she brought it back yesterday, and I was SO SO SO SO happy, and I just dove into it, going to my favorite parts, and wishing, for the thousandth time that I was part of The Mother Daughter Book Club. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment