Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Elch..sickeroonie is moi.

(long, dramatic, sigh) I am sick .  Grr. I hate being sick. My upper head has been bothering me and aching for the past 7 hours. My esophagus has been scratchy continually thorughout today. I have a terribly horrifying ache in my internal eardrum. I drank two cps of tea which temporarily healed the pain in my throat, but it is back again. When my family gets back fom a Kennedy basketball game ( I couldn't go because I was sick ) I will ask about having some medicine. We watching " The Little Mermaid " tonight, still a childhood favorite, running maybe 3rd place in my favorite of all Disney Princesses? :P Well, I hope I get better. And if you are sick( there is a virus going around ) I hope you get better too, or if youa ren't and haven't been sick, hope you don't get sick! :)

Thanks for reading,

Still sick,

MG...red in honor of Ariel.

No comments:

Post a Comment