Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Life's Little Pleasures

Since  I am not doing very good doing the posts will the names of the days of the week in them, I won't make a commitment and a day to do this. I will try to do it as often as I can, though. So you know those things I like to call " Life's Little Pleasures " ? They are the things and events that are small, but even so you still love them. I will put a couple in each of my posts. Sometimes I will do a picture, kind of like Wordless Wednesday. So, here goes.

Life's Little Pleasures  . . . . .

Having a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallow's on a cold winter night.

Seeing the joy in the face of a little baby girl.

Laughing over something incredibly ridiculous but is still funny at the time with friends.

Getting a little not in your lunchbox from your mom that says a simple " I love you! "



Hope you liked it!
If you have any suggestions, send me some at marygrace.curran@gmail.com
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment