Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall . . . .

Well it is far into fall, but it is super close to Halloween so I decided to post on it anyways.  Well, it is about the middle of fall, daylight savings is tomorrow( or tonight ? ) and it is already getting really dark late at night, and it is getting very very cold at recess at school! The leaves are all changing colors, which are very very pretty, and jackolanterns are coming out on doorsteps, along with other fun Halloween decorations.  My favorite part of the fall, football games, have started, and getting hot chocolate and popcorn at the Kennedy home games are a favorite pastime of mine. Fright Fest at Wild Waves has started, thinking about going to that...... :)  You can see the moon really clear at night, and ( my FAVORITE!  ) Pumpkin spice latte's are hot at Starbucks! Yummm! Halloween is coming up, although I STILL don't know what I am going to be-ugh! I need creative ideas, hee hee.  :) 


Pumkin Spice....mmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment