Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

The Apple Cup

This weekend my soccer team is going to take part in The Apple Cup in Wenatchee! We will leave tonight around 5, then tomorrow morning we have our first game at 8 o clock- elch . We will have I think 3 games on Saturday, and 3 games on Sunday, and then we will head home Sunday night I believe. I am really excited, and although me , my mom, Anne Marie, and two of our younger siblings are the only ones staying in a hotel with a pool, and a couple other things, I am VERY sad not to be able to stay with my team. But another thing is, it takes 30 seconds to the field from our hotel, and it takes a half an hour for the rest of the team. I am also excited to read some of my new book. I have to savor it.  :) Cuz I only have 100 pages left. :(  GOOOOOO  PANTHERS!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment