Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween

I am getting really excited for Halloween! I am not at all the kind of person that like witches and potions and weird stuff like that, but I love getting together with friends, going to Halloween parties ( like one tomorrow. :)   ) , dressing up, and going trick-or-treating! Just for fun, I will put all of the costumes I have gone in that I remember :

When I was 11, I was Little Miss Matched ( did not go well, definitely not doing that again!
When I was 10, I was a pink lady bug :)
When I was 9 years old, I was Mother Teresa
When I was 8, I was St. Joan of Arc
When I was 7, I was Cinderella
When I was 6, I was Cinderella
When I was 2 and 3, I was a pumkpin. I can't remember anything else!

Oh! And this year, I am going to be an elf. :) I will definitely have pictures of me, plus the rest of my siblings! My outfit, as usual, ( which I like best ) is homemade, but a LOT cuter than a store-bought costume. I haven't seen a real elf costume, but I got the idea last week at Hallmark when my mom bought a cute Santa / elf hat there that sings! :)

So, comment about what you are going to be, or email me! I would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment