Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The- Thing -in- the- Life -of- me-, Mg-Thursday

Hey, I am starting a a little thing where every Thursday I put an everyday random object I use and you can put comments on it, look at it, or anything like that! SO here's the first random item!!


these are magnets that are my famous initials, MG. I LOVE magnets, and have quite a few, but these are probably my favorite :) They have little jewels on them, and are hand-painted.  They click together in all sorts of different ways, and I can make quite a few letter combinations....

2 comments:

  1. Those magnets are very pretty! Makes me wonder if you could make a set of these for each of your siblings? Maybe make the letters out of modeling clay, paint them, glue jewels on them, and then glue magnets on them.

    ReplyDelete