Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Swim Team

Every year, my siblings and I participate for the Twin Lakes Penguins  swim team. We have practice every morning of the summer (starting at the end of May and ending in the beginning of August) for an hour. We swim the four strokes: butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, and freestyle. We also practice our dives, our flip turns, and breathing. The swim meets are twice a week and against other summer swim teams in the Puget sound. Warm up starts at 4:00 and the races begin at 5:30. The whole swim meet ends at 9 or 10 pm. I personally love the swim team because my best friends from school are on it, and my sisters, and our penguin spirit is so strong. It is also great exercise and something enjoyable to do in the summer. There is still time to sign up! 

thnx for visiting!
MG







No comments:

Post a Comment