Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lent, Lent, Lent

Wow it is already that time again! Fasting, Praying, and working on being faithful stewards! This morning I went to mass with my school and received ashes on my forehead, and On my blog daily i will be putting up either a scripture verse or prayer in honor of Lent. You are welcome to post what you are giving up for Lent, or what you plan to work on, I would LOVE to hear it! I personally am giving up chocolate, candy, popcorn, chips, Capri Sun, Pop/soda, the TV, any movies that don't involve God or the saints, and the wii. I am going to do rosary live with my family every Wednesday, and go to mass that day too, I am also going to pray the rosary or the stations of the cross on Fridays. I really hope that I can do all of it, so wish me luck!
Mary Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment