Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

spirit week

next week at school, we are having spirit week.that means NO uniforms!!!! woo hoo!!! heres my crazy schedule:

Monday-dress up as CRAZY as you can in any sort of mismatched way
Tuesday-(each class has a theme)the 5th graders are doing the 1970's
Wednesday-pajama day!! get up out of bed, and skip putting on your uniform!!!!
Thursday(i REALLY dont like this one)each homeroom is assigned a color-guess which one mine is..
YELLOW!!! i mean, i TOTALLY have all yellow clothes because yellow is totally my fav. color(jk)
Friday-no school :) :) :) :) :) :)

 (stay tuned every day for more pictures) :) :P :D :) :P :D :) :P :D


Heres some pics from Monday:

 this is me and Andrea
 some girls in my classes
 this is my schools 5th grade math team

1 comment:

  1. well at least yellow is better than orange (MSH). So jelous of San Juan.

    ReplyDelete