Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Girls Day Out

yesterday me, my mom, my sisters(anne marie, mary catherine, and arianna)and my aunt and two cousins(lara and catherine)and I went on a girls trip to Bellevue. We went shopping at the Bellevue Mall and i got an really cute skirt for my cousins wedding. I also got a gray cardigan, pink shirt, and a pair of bright pink flower earrings to go with it. After we looked at a couple other stores, we went to the Nordstrom Cafe' and had an early dinner around 4:00. After we ate, we went to a ballet of Fancy Nancy and got autographs from the author and illustrator of the Fancy Nancy books. The main character is a family friend of ours, and another character is our neighbor, so that was cool... :) heres some pictures that we took on our girls day out....
 heres a Mcdonalds sign i saw in the mall and i just HAD to take a picture of it due to my hateness of it :)
                         this is me with my sistas in the BM
 sorry this pic is kinda blury but its us eating at the cafe...
 this is me in B&B, one of my FAVE stores, though i didnt buy anything. they have some really yummy smelling new flavors

 walking in the mall........
                             MC in B&B
 The autho signing books

 a pic with the author :)
 silly cousins posing....

 Fancy Nancy program
 ticket




 afterwards with the butterflies-the pink one is my neigbor
 with Fancy Nancy
Anne Marie in the car ride home with arianna

3 comments: