Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

hospital run...

around 5 months or so ago, annelise my little sister walked into my moms bathroom while me and my sisters were at school. my mom was downstairs, and hadn't a clue where annelise was. annelise got into some medication pills and ate around 8 of them. well, by then my mom had reached her bathroom and seen annelise jofully take another pill without the knowing that she was in danger.  my mom then called my dad at work, and when he got to our house, they rushed annelise to the hospital with a babysitter watching the kids. annelise recovered quickly, and today is just as curious as she was then(maybe even a bit more ) :)
here are some pictures of her in the hospital





and here are some of her afterwards playing with her little sis



No comments:

Post a Comment