Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Vacation!

At the moment I am at Lake Chelan, having Oh so much fun! We left our house on Friday at noon and headed over to Leavenworth, and stayed there a night. I got to go to my favorite shop ever there, Kris Kringle, this magical store where it is Christmas all year round and it is just awesome! I got a really adorable ornament there, too.  The mountains at Leavenworth were SOOO pretty and high up, and looked really cool in the morning with the sun shining on them. Speaking of the morning, in the morning we went to the place where we signed in and got - yum! - waffles! Not the fake eggo kind, but the yummy homemade ones. :) We always eat them when we go there. We also went around the town, and all of the shops were the same,  and if you have ever been to Leavenworth you probably know what I mean. Everyone who works there dresses in alpine clothe, and all of the signs on the shops are the same Bavarian style, even the Starbucks! At night we went to the hot tub and relaxed, and I finished two books while I was there, that's how good they were! :P














Then the next day we headed over to Chelan, and we are staying at Cambell's Resort and having a blast swimming, swimming, swimming every day, watching movies, playing cards, taking walks, going ino town, shopping at the WONDERFULEST ( I know it aint a word but still ) craft shop in the WORLD!!!! I just fell in love. haha. And I got some really cute things, too. I won bingo at the Beach Bar and got a Strawberry shake, and yesterday  we went to a super fun waterslide park, and we had a BLAST!!! There were some really scary waterslides, and some super dark ones, and some twisty turvy ones. Overall it was a great day. Then we went to a bonfire an roasted marshmallows on our last night. Whenever we went swimming, we kind of had a routine. You see, there were two hot tubs, two pools, and there was Lake Chelan. We would always  go to the lake first, then the pool, then the hot tub, then go back to the pool, then back to the lake, haha.  the ride there and back was terrible (our van makes me van sick), but totally worth it to go to Lake Chelan. :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment