Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Birthday Time!

Yesterday was my birthday, and it was really fun! I got to eat yummy chocolate croissants for breakfast from Trader Joe's ( delicious! ) and sausages. When I went to school I got a birthday card, three petitions at prayer time, and a happy birthday song from my class and the recess teacher! I felt so special! And then that night we went to mass at St. Theresa's and my generous Grandma gave me wonderful presents that were really awesome! And my Uncle Con also gave me some great things! We then went  back to our  house and had dinner, and everyone affirmed me, and then we opened presents ( Thank you mom and Dad!!!! ) and had dessert, and finally ended the night with my favorite comedy show, The Middle. :)  It was a great birthday overall!





1 comment:

  1. haha happy b-day! did u see my post 4 u? haha u aren't smiling in that pic! :)

    ReplyDelete