Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Birthday Party!

Well since my 12th birthday is coming up ( on the 28th ) I had my birthday party yesterday! The theme was bottle caps, and all of the girls got to make their own!  I just want to say THANK YOU for all the presents to Andrea, Carolyn, Annie, Kayla , Claire, Kerri, and Alex! I had a lot of fun, and we just hung out outside in the dark and danced and were goofballs, and we made sundaes ( yum ) and played sardines upstairs!

 all the girls. Okay so with the socks on is Kerri, with the yellow tank top is Claire, the red shirt is Carolyn, you know where I am, the one pulling up Carolyn's hair is Kayla, right behind Kayla is Andrea, and behind Andrea is Alex, next to Alex is Annie.


 That's from one of  my obnoxious best friends....carolyn haha.



From Andrea.....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment