Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Trick or Treat...Or Rain

Haha just kidding that was a joke, it actually didn't rain while I was trick-or-treating, but it did rain on Halloween.

Me and my friend Andrea dressed up as Thing 1 and Thing 2 from The Cat in The Hart, By Dr. Seuss. But we made our own costumes. :) ( I always make my own. :P ) We had an assembly that day at school, and then I went trick-or-treating with her later that night, which was pretty fun. :)

I got a lot of candy, and when I came home everyone was sleeping, but I have been trading candy with my siblings for the kinds that I want, hehe. :)

Here are your pictures! ( That is like, my signature saying. That, and "Thanks for Reading"  haha)

                                           Me and the kids :) ( iPod, A pirate, Hawkeye, and soccer player)
                               Annelise and Luci! So cute! ( Ladybug and tiger)
                                                         Andrea
                                       Me and Andrea outisde her house before we left

                                                        Me, Annelise, and Arianna
                                                       Annelise and Arianna
                                                                 Candy! :)
                                              Omg, they are just so adorable....


No comments:

Post a Comment